I did not do a repeat order with Christina. I ordered one time and paid in full.

Fortunately, I checked my account and she had deducted $47.50 from my account. the products were delivered. But I did not order them. You call the number to cancel and get a darn voice message and never able to speak to a person.

Then you leave a message and someone will call you back. I am utterly disappointed with her process of ordering and cancellation. I don't want to think she is a sham but I am leaning towards that. So disappointing when you want to try the products and then they deceitfully do the auto ship on you.

Plus the product was not that fantastic. This is the last time I will ever order from anything from television. This happens to frequently! I will continue to shop from Wal-mart, Walgreens, Dillards.

That way I know I want be scamed!

I love Revlon products and way! Disappointed and will definitely not recommend anyone else to her!

I didn't like: I did not do a repeat orders and refund my money, Non-existent customer service.

Comments

The same BS just happened to me with an auto order payment, but I did not do and auto ship order only a one time deal! This is ridiculous I am telling my bank it is not authorized let them duke it out with this terrible company!

If they come after me they can talk to my lawyer. There terrible business practices will catch up to them one way or another!