1.1
Turnaround Time

I placed my order on Jan. 28th. By Feb. 8th when I did not receive it I called to figure out how to track it (since nothing on the site allows you to and the confirmation email looks like a basic Microsoft Word document). When I called I was told that there was a back order and she apologized for not calling then said it would be shipped on the 15th of February (not realizing at the time that 2/15 is Presidents day and nothing would be shipped). I called back Monday 2/22 and Tuesday 2/23 around 4:30 and it just rang rang and rang to voicemail. I wasn't upset...maybe that was just too late to call, maybe they closed early..on both days. I called this morning 2/25..almost a month later..and it goes strait to a voicemail that says "Our office are closed for President's Day". . . . Really . . . ?

Had I read the reviews I would have never placed an order. It went from understandable to frustrating to ridiculous.

The drama this company is having/will have from having minimal integrity is probably not worth $47.85.

cjohn89 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Christina Cosmetics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Christina Cosmetics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was you have my money but i have no product, non-existent customer service and scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Christina Cosmetics christina cosmetics perfect pigment 4 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Christina Cosmetics?

Comments